|December 15, 2022
|Seattle, United States of America
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
CIL plays a key role in creating next-generation applications and features in Adobe’s flagship products, including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Acrobat. We have worked on banner features such as Photoshop’s Content-Aware Fill, Smart Portrait and other Neural Filters; Lightroom’s Upright Photo; Content Aware Fill for Video in After Effects; Premiere’s Multi-Camera Sync; Characterizer for Character Animator; Audition’s Remix; Illustrator’s latest Pencil tool; and an array of forthcoming mobile apps and desktop features.
We’re looking for exceptional candidates with expertise in computer science or software engineering. For this position, we will give preference to candidates with hands-on experience in deep generative models, e.g., GANs, for image and video generation tasks.
For successful candidates, nearly all of the following will be true:
- You have hands-on experience in deep generative models and image processing.
- You have significant experience in building and training robust, complex machine learning systems.
- You are excellent at collaborating with a team to get work done.
- You are comfortable both building prototypes from scratch and writing maintainable code inside large existing codebases.
- You have strong software development skills that encourage code reuse among researchers.
- You can understand and prototype ideas from research papers independently.
- You have some experience in developing interactive systems and user interfaces
- 1+ years of experience with deep learning and generative models such as GANs
- PhD in computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning or related fields or a master’s degree with 2+ years hands-on experience in generative models
- Ability to write efficient, clean, and reusable code in Python
- Familiarity with modern deep learning frameworks
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly