|Published||January 24, 2023|
|Location||Oregon (Remote), United States of America|
NVIDIA is an industry leader in building AI-powered solutions. These solutions are made possible by advancements in Deep Learning. The Deep Learning Developer Advocate organization, within NVIDIA, is a strong and highly sought-after team as it sits at the nexus of engineering, product, and marketing teams. We’re seeking those with a rare blend of both technical and soft skills, as well as experience with building Deep Learning based solutions. In this role, you will craft the fundamental technical content which is used to educate developers on how to demonstrate deep learning to improve their solutions. The type of content you would be building includes but is not limited to video tutorials, technical blogs, user guides, walk-throughs, technical demos/prototypes, and more! This material is crucial in educating developers about the latest advancements within NVIDIA’s Deep Learning platform, and we're looking for passionate people to join us!
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with customer deep learning engineers, researchers, and marketing teams to build product-based how-to technical content
- Create high-quality training materials, such as jupyter notebooks, video tutorials, etc. for customers to better understand and use NVIDIA deep learning products
- Deliver high-quality technical material to deep learning engineers, data scientists, and software developments through developer blogs, conferences, and other events
- Be the evangelist and a champion for NVIDIA Deep Learning among the developer community
- Help channel customer usability feedback from the community back to the product, engineering, and marketing teams to improve NVIDIA products
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- 5+ years of meaningful work experience in software development, technical evangelism, technical marketing, developer marketing, or similar at a technology company
- 1+ years of experience with deep learning or machine learning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of Python or C/C++, programming techniques, and software development
- Passionate about presenting to technical audiences and generating content for developers
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Master's degree from a leading university in an Engineering or Computer Science related field
- 3+ years of machine learning or deep learning experience
- Existing public-facing technical content or forum contributions
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or other Deep Learning Frameworks
The base salary range is $141,000 - $263,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.