|Published||December 30, 2022|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern deep learning — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company.” We're looking to grow our company and establish teams with the most thoughtful people in the world.
NVIDIA’s deep learning enterprise server platforms have made major impact to various fields is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us take on more of these unique opportunities in deep learning cloud solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will design, enhance and implement cluster monitoring infrastructure for NVIDIA's deep learning enterprise server platforms; collaborating with engineering teams across company to implement python scripts, database and dynamic reports.
- In this role you'll be learning about out of band management for server systems, time series databases, dashboarding tools.
- Develop and deploy tools that would be used by wider teams at NVIDIA as we design next generation deep learning platforms.
- You have the opportunity to interact with diverse technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
What we need to see:
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in EE/CS.
- Familiarity with Python programming.
- Background with deploying containers and databases.
- Exposure to BI/Dashboarding tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good work ethics, high sense of team-work, love to produce quality work and commitment to finish your tasks every single day.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Hands on experience to python coding, REST api calls, database interactions through python.
- Understanding of system architecture concepts.
- Hands on exposure to machine learning training and inference for database analysis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.