|Published||February 22, 2023|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Job Title: Senior Deep Learning Scientist
Location: London, UK
Up to £85,000 per annum
Type of Employment: Full-Time, Hybrid (in-office and remote)
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company based in London, UK, focused on drug discovery. They are dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions to accelerate drug discovery, enabling the delivery of new and effective medicines to patients.
They are currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Deep Learning Scientist on behalf of our client. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative deep learning solutions to solve complex drug discovery problems. They will work on a range of exciting projects, such as predicting the efficacy of drug candidates, optimizing drug design, and discovering novel drug targets.
- Develop and implement deep learning models for various drug discovery applications
- Analyze and interpret large datasets, including genomics and proteomics data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new products and improve existing ones
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in deep learning and drug discovery
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team
- PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field
- Strong experience in developing and implementing deep learning algorithms and models
- Excellent deep learning experience (including but not limited to Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, and Generative Adversarial Networks)
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Python and C++
- Experience in drug discovery is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong publication record in top-tier deep learning conferences or journals
Our client offers a competitive salary package up to £85,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Their hybrid schedule allows for a flexible work arrangement that balances the convenience of working from home with the benefits of working in the office. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with top researchers in the field of drug discovery.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for applying deep learning to drug discovery, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our client's team of dedicated professionals and help them change lives through innovative technology.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates