|Published||November 27, 2022|
NVIDIA is developing processor and system architectures that accelerate machine learning, automotive and high performance computing (HPC) applications. We are looking for a technical expert to lead our DL performance projections and analysis effort. This position offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-moving, technology focused company.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish DL applications and use-cases for analysis and projections.
- Specify hardware/software configurations and metrics to analyze performance, power, accuracy and resiliency in uniprocessor and multiprocessor configurations
- Develop tools, infrastructure and methodologies for measurements, comparisons and reports.
- Create and maintain worklaoads and micro-benchmark suites.
- Generate projections, comparisons and analysis reports for internal/external consumption.
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of next-gen deep learning HW/SW by working with architecture, software and product teams.
What we need to see:
- MS or PhD in relevant discipline (CS, EE, CE).
- 3+ years of experience with micro-benchmarks, profiling and architecture analysis.
- Strong software skills with Python, MPI, OpenMP etc.
- Familiarity with GPU computing and parallel programming models.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management and task prioritization skills.