|November 14, 2022
Passionate about developing cutting-edge AI solutions that will transform the global construction industry?
We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the construction industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create complex use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
As a part of this platform, we are working on a module that involves the use of neural reasoning.
We are looking for Deep Learning INTERNS to implement state-of-the-art techniques and create new deep learning models. We will provide a unique opportunity to work on the 3rd generation Explainable AI.
- You will work on "Deep Learning" tasks, such as Object Detection, Instance Segmentation, Semantic Segmentation, Pose Estimation, Depth Estimation etc.
- You will support the building of prototypes on real-world data. We will provide the environment and tools through our platform to productionize it. We expect the candidate to have a balance of innovation and application perspectives
- You will gain experience in more advanced learning methods such as self-supervised learning and one-shot learning
- Pursuing MS / MTech in Deep Learning from a top university
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision topics such as Object Detection, Instance Segmentation, Semantic Segmentation, Pose Estimation and Depth Estimation
- Exceptional coding skills in PyTorch or TensorFlow
- A good understanding of software design
- Evidence of being able to code from scratch in GitHub
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Team player
- Fluent English
You will work closely with and learn from the Founder/CTO, Dr. Krishna Sridhar, former Program Head of Autonomous AI (autonomous driving) at Continental AG and who earlier worked as a Post-Doc AI Researcher at a DARPA Project (US Dept. of Defense).