|Published||April 16, 2023|
|Location||Bridgeport, United States of America|
Trilogy Innovations is seeking a highly skilled Deep Learning Engineer / CNN Architect to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing deep learning models using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN), and Convolutional Recurrent Neural Networks (RCNN) for various applications such as image recognition, waveform analysis, and natural language processing.
- Telework: 100% remote support
- Full-time (W2)
- Employment Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
- Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing deep learning models.
- Strong understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN), and Convolutional Recurrent Neural Networks (RCNN).
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Strong programming skills in Python, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
- Experience with VGG16 and EfficientNet is highly desired.
- Experience working with embedded systems is a plus.
- Design, develop, and implement deep learning models using CNN, RNN, and RCNN for various applications.
- Work with large data sets to preprocess, clean, and prepare data for model training.
- Create datasets for training and testing.
- Train machine learning models and validate their accuracy, and deploy validated models into production.
- Optimize models for performance and accuracy, and fine-tune hyperparameters to achieve optimal results.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in deep learning techniques and technology.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members.
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
- Professional Development Programs for all employees
- Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
- Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) and HUBZone certified systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the FBI, U.S. Air Force, NASA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, U.S. Coast Guard, SOCOM, and private industries in Oil & Gas, and Land Management Services.
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.