Deep Learning Engineer
|Published||March 1, 2023|
C Resources is looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join an international company focused on generating insights with artificial intelligence. The ideal candidate has advanced analytics skills and an academic background in a field linked to applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or other related fields. This job is based in Boulogne-Billancourt, France. What you will be doing?
- Deploying, testing, maintaining, and enhancing computer vision algorithms.
- Contribute to improving their detection and reidentification models by contributing to enhancing data collection, neural network architectures and training paradigms, pre- and post-processing, performance evaluation.
- Enhance tools for image annotation and visualization.
- A master's degree in deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, or a related field.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and tools.
- Competence in computer vision-related deep learning disciplines, particularly those involving object identification, segmentation, and image classification.
- Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow and other deep learning frameworks.
- Practical understanding of the mathematics such as, linear algebra, and statistics.
- The capacity to write excellent Python code and evaluate work produced by team members.
What you will be getting? Interested? Give me a call then! This is a great opportunity for a master's educated Deep Learning Engineer. Please apply now for immediate consideration, you will be speaking to Karla Pineda from IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.