Data Scientists Analysts
|Published||December 15, 2022|
|Location||Dearborn, United States of America|
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
The Data Scientist will discover and curate new and existing data sources to create solutions for the business. These key positions help bring data to life to solve business problems. At times, the problem is identified by a business unit, frequently wishing to optimize cost, revenue, or improve quality, and at times problems are formulated by the Data Scientists. Solutions are then envisioned that harness internal and external data and through visualizations, predictive analytics, and prescriptive methods, providing the ability for users to answer their key questions.
- Supporting Material Planning & Logistics team with insights gained from analytics and modeling.
- Supporting the development and delivery of analytic models using skills such as data acquisition and management, algorithm design, and model development & refinement.
- Using large dataset to find opportunities of process optimization and improve efficiency in varieties of processes and systems.
- Formulating problems using variety of data mining/transformation methods, creating algorithm and simulations to introduce and verify effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Acquiring deep understanding of the business problems, define problem scope from business requests, and translate business requirements to analytical projects.
- Collaborate across teams, tracking project progress, and communicating between technical and business groups.
- Collecting feedback from business users and implementing with technical teams.
- Translating data-based insights into business actions and results.
- Working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Designing visual interface for users to interact with the data.
- Interpreting results and communicating them to technical and non-technical audiences, cross-functional teams and executive leadership.
- Working with business on change management, including new process implementation.
- Providing training and maintenance of implemented tools to stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in an environment where problems are not always well-defined.
- Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-organized, independent and ready to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a desire to excel and work with talented people.
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following analytics tools: R, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, MINITAB, CPLEX, Python, Any Logic, Qlikview, QlikSense, Google Cloud Platform, Hadoop, or SAP OR equivalent college course experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Alteryx, R, SQL, Tableau, MINITAB, CPLEX, Qlikview, QlikSense, Hadoop.
- 3+ years of experience in data mining, statistical analysis, modeling, optimization.
- 1+ years of experience in GCP Big Query and Vertex AI.
- 3+ year ML experience using python.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, Operations Research or related field.
- PhD in quantitative field, such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, Operations Research.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.