|Published||November 19, 2022|
- This is a role under Regional Supply Chain Development Team tasked to deliver digital applications to drive business and organization performance by applying best-in-class data science, data process and digital techniques. Specifically, this role will focus on working on business problems coming from regional teams.
- Impacted NES per month: 200M EUR, Total Supply Chain Cost per month 20M EUR
- Principal Accountabilities
- Data Architecture:
- Design the common data architecture including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the team realize an optimized solution.
- Design and implement the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, data naming conventions, data storage 35%
- Data management:
- Design and develop Database, Data Warehouse or Data Lake according to business needs.
- Implement BI solutions on Data warehouse or Data Lake. 30%
- Requirement Management:
- Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose solution to resolve or shorten the gap. 25%
- Technology innovation: Identifies industry trends, market & customer needs in the field of digitalization relevant for supply chain in APAC and translates them into specific offerings, business opportunities and projects. Introduce new digital technologies to supply chain and apply the best-fit to digital applications. 10%
- Master's degree
- Business Management, supply Chain, Computer Science, Engeering Major
- 5-10 years Working Year
- Fluent English
- Professional Excel and PPT skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.