Data Scientist | Permanent | Global MNC
|Published||December 3, 2022|
- Global MNC Group
- Experienced in Data Analytics and Optimization
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for researching and developing advanced algorithms with the knowledge of data science or optimization to solve the real problems in the manufacturing process. The person in this role should have experience in either data science / optimization
Adecco is partnering with a Global MNC automotive company. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a company who value career development, employee welfare and learning & development.
- Lead or participate in the project which aims for solving diverse problems from the automotive industry covering acquiring data, algorithm development, and system implementation
- Drive research from concepts to feasible output to determine the viability of ideas that leverage the knowledge of data analytics or optimization.
- Acquire the state of the art technologies and present ways to use them for solving real-world problems
- Operate and develop models/services deployed in the manufacturing process
- Publishing papers in journals/conferences or applying for patents as a result of the research conducted
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- At least two years of research or development experience in data analytics, or optimization
- Research experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience in publishing papers or articles from the research practices
- Programming skills to implement a novel idea and show their feasibility in the problem solving
- For Data Analytic, experience in Regression/Classification/Clustering models, Large scale data analysis, Time series analysis, Forecasting models, or Kernel-based methods. Expert in machine learning or data mining frameworks or processing large scale datasets in distributed data frameworks.
- For Optimization, experience in Mathematical modeling and algorithm development and expert in mathematical programming solvers including GUROBI, or CPLEX.
Direct Line: 8673 0883
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R22108522