|Published||November 6, 2022|
- You perform data analysis on large scale data sets in the context of marketing data
- You define and provide relevant customer and product master data for personalization and segmentation
- You design, implement and analyze A/B tests to fine tune customer profiling
- You run machine learning projects from start to end
- You develop predictive and analytical models to provide insights to improve our communication with our customers
- You work closely with CRM, Digital marketing, External agencies etc.
- You implement various measures to evaluate the performance of implemented projects/the development of reports
- You constantly observe the market and optimize existing models and technology within the scope of personalization initiatives
- You have an IT degree with focus on business administration or similar qualification with wide professional experience in a comparable position
- You have experience with data science programming languages such as SQL, Python, and Pyspark and Microsoft Azure stack Databricks, Data Lake, Power BI , and SQL Database
- You have proficient command of English
- You have the ability to understand and grasp concepts
- You have a hands-on mentality and a solutions and focused way of working
- You are characterized by your structured and analytical way of thinking and understanding
Are you a good match for this Job?Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.