Data Scientist (m/f/d)
|Published||March 26, 2023|
Kynetec is a global leader in market research for agriculture and animal health.
Our team of more than 850 market researchers, analysts and data visualisation specialists is represented in 30 countries. We regularly conduct research projects in more than 80 countries in all major agricultural and animal health markets, develop individual market research solutions and provide an overview of trends in international markets.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced
You will join our dynamic team, providing backend expertise for enhancing advanced analytics models and applying machine learning models to real-time problems in agriculture.
- Design and develop advanced analytics models and machine learning algorithms to support decision-making in agriculture
- Optimize algorithms and models to ensure they are scalable, efficient and accurate
- Use Kedro to organize and automate the entire data pipeline, from data acquisition to deployment
- Use geospatial analytics to analyze and visualize complex data sets and make insights for agriculture decision making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions and drive business results
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies and identify opportunities for growth and innovation
- Experience as a data scientist or a related role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Strong experience with Python programming and relevant libraries such as Keras, Tensor Flow, scikit-learn and hyperparameter optimization
- Proficient in using Kedro for data pipeline management
- Experience in geospatial analytics
- Ability to work across multiple timezones and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Effective communication & presentation skills
What you can expect:
- Individual opportunities for further training and development in a global company
- Flexible working hours
- Detailed online onboarding
- Opportunity to work from home
- Collaboration with global teams
- Lean management hierarchies and short decision-making processes
Did we get you interested?
If you are passionate about data science and want to make an impact in the field of agriculture, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, qualifications and reference number YF16070435 for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact Dirk Scheipers: +492591 9188 111
E-Mail: E-Mail-Adresse einblenden
Kynetec Germany GmbH