|Published||November 10, 2022|
Moonday is a Belgian company in rapid growth.
Moonday is a collaborative platform dedicated to film and audiovisual professionals. It's a B2B social network linked to a database updated daily by artificial intelligence, our data team and the Moonday community. The application offers a wide range of communication, planning and management tools.
Moonday is customer-centric and acts in an environmentally responsible way. Moonday is an initiative from two experts: Olivier Bronckart with a serious background in the movies industry and Christophe Deliens with extensive experience in web development and related technologies.
Moonday is looking to support a student internship for someone with a keen interest in building modern data transformation pipelines and building semantic knowledge graphs from many sources.
You'll contribute to developing and optimising parts of our data pipeline that generate a cinematic knowledge graph. Topics to work on include information extraction, knowledge fusion, (federated) graph querying, using vector search engines, Graph Machine Learning and Semantic technology. There are many practical and academic challenges related to building such knowledge graphs, but there is also a lot of progress in this emerging and fast-growing field. The internship assignment will be adapted to match our needs with your skills and interest.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Clean, categorise, ingest collected data and identify relationships between entities
- Identify duplicate data and build data qualification processes
- Work directly with the Lead Data Scientist and report to the CTO
- Student obtaining a quantitative degree (computer science, data science or similar)
- Have demonstrated programming, Data Science, or machine learning experience
- Have a keen interest in building advanced analytical software
- Have a "can-do" attitude on transforming state-of-the-art research into a working prototype
- Have experience with python and data science and/or machine learning libraries
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have excellent collaboration skills
- Be proficient in English
Do you recognise yourself? Apply now and let's talk!