|Published||September 25, 2023|
|Location||Pasadena, United States of America|
Report To : VP of Engineering I Department : Engineering Team I Location : Pasadena, CA (HQ)I Duration : 10 - 12weeks (Start and end date is determined by academic calendar.)
Why You’ll Love Interning Here :
- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You’ll gain real world experiences and witness firsthand day-to-day job duties that can be expected of you in the future. Apply your classroom knowledge and put it to practice.
- Become more marketable as you’ll receive the accurate training and developmental opportunities from the very best minds in our industry.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
What You’ll Be Doing :
As a Data Scientist Summer Intern, you will get the chance to work on a wide spectrum of challenges, ranging from traditional machine learning problems in Traffic Prediction, User Intent Modeling to domain-specific challenges in Graph Learning, Document Summarization and Recommender System.
Who/What We Are Looking For (Required) :
- Master’s degree candidate in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning or related quantitative discipline
- Passion for solving real-world problems
- Experience in training machine learning models
- Experience in Python programming
What Are Good Skills to have (Preferred) :
- PhD candidate in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning or related quantitative discipline
- Related research background
- Experience with Hadoop/Spark/Scala
The salary range for this position is $90K to $100K. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training.
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html).