Data Scientist Intern (M/F/X)
|Published||December 7, 2022|
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it — Collaborative Growth.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to empower B2B Partnerships to drive tangible ROI. Thanks to Reveal's technology, B2B partners can securely connect their CRM with their ecosystem, instantly identify all common accounts, and easily collaborate to source and influence more deals together.
Since 2019 we’ve created a community of +6,000 companies, +9,000 partnerships, and +10,000 community members across the world. We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
What to expect:
Throughout the internship, you’ll be working closely with our Lead Data to:
- Develop and apply analytical skills to create data reports supporting multiple teams in the organization.
- Summarize data into presentations to educate stakeholders.
- Gain experience working and manipulating multiple sets of data.
- Work on developing new features using machine learning algorithms.
- Consolidate a data lake gathering data from multiple data sources.
- Mine our internal data and perform statistical analysis to identify new key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with the different Reveal teams to help them leverage data to better understand the partnership potentials.
- Explore both existing and latest Machine Learning methods to build and improve our in-house models.
- Deploy algorithms in the production environment and monitor performance.
This job will report to the Lead Data.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are versatile and curious: you are keen to deep dive in any new topics and you are capable to identify what is at stake easily.
- You are a Doer: you like to create things from A to Z, and never let go until the job is well done.
- You are an ambiguity dealer: you take initiatives and think by yourself, and you know when to raise your hand if you have a serious doubt.
- You are rigorous and analytical: you pay attention to detail, you are organized and think in a structured way.
- You are a team player: you never let someone behind, you support others and bring fun/joy in your work environment.
- Currently in last year (M2) in an Engineering School.
- Previous experience in consulting, startup or banking.
- Proficiency in SQL - Python ( or a similar coding language).
- A results-oriented & data-driven mindset.
- Fluent both in French and English.
WHY JOIN US
🗝A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris or hybrid
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
👨👩👧👦Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (1 hour).
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour).
- For the very final round, you will meet the CTO.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.