|Published||December 18, 2022|
We seek highly motivated interns to help support the optimization in its data journey. You will work on data initiatives supporting our goal to become a data driven company. Therefore, the intern will have also the opportunity to interact with different stakeholders during the intership. In this long journey, the intern will have the opportunity to work on data science projects aiming to improve the decision processes.
This internship is a great opportunity to apply machine learning in a genuine industry context with a high-societal impact. This will also be the opportunity to gain a better overview of the different disciplines around data such as data processing, data visualization, data governance, and so on. Aside data, you will get an all-round picture of the energy industry. Indeed, some of the projects involve stakeholders from other departments of the organization.
- Frame and conduct statistical analysis using large data sets with the goal of discovering meaningful implications for business decisions
- Develop AI models answering business needs
- Participate in the industrialization of Artificial intelligence and machine learning use cases within a modelling and project team
- Participate to the data-wide initiative to facilitate the use of data within the organization
- Investigate and propose innovative solutions to solve data-related problems within the organization.
- Master in IT, business, engineering, artificial intelligence,…
- Hands-on experience with machine learning
- Have an interest for the energy industry and climate change
- Good programming knowledge in Python or R
- SQL and Pyspark knowledge is a plus
- Experience with a data visualization tool is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch and / or French and fluent in English
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a rigorous and structured way
Internship of 3-12 months. Homeworking is allowed up to three days a week.