|Published||November 21, 2022|
|Location||Indianapolis, United States of America|
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Partner with business/research teams to identify, scope, and execute analytics efforts that answer business/scientific questions, solve business/scientific needs, and add value
- Maintain a broad understanding of the pharmaceutical business and be fully engaged with business/research teams, bringing an objective voice to the table, and facilitating decisions grounded in data
- Collaborate with other analytics team members to review and provide feedback on the analytics being done, and be willing to seek feedback from other team members about your own work
- Stay current with respect to statistical/mathematical/informatics modeling methodology, to maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected
- Collaborate with others to design, develop and deploy enterprise-level analytics capabilities/solutions
- Perform cutting edge research in an area of data science such as forecasting, machine learning, optimization, or natural language processing
- PhD. in Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or closely related field with at least 7 years of experience
- Deep and broad knowledge of statistical modeling and data mining methods and/or optimization methods
- Proficiency with relevant programming languages (such as R, Python, SQL, SAS, Java, C++, etc...)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Publications in leading journals or conferences
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning methods in processing unstructured data
- Experience in deep learning frameworks
- Agility and flexibility to work with very diverse problems and business partners
- Ability to work with diverse data sources and data types
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).