|Published||March 3, 2023|
|Location||Miramar, United States of America|
The Data Scientist will apply statistical theory and methods to collect, interpret, and summarize data as well as make predictions and recommend actions based on data in order to address complex workforce issues.
• Conduct statistical analyses to develop strategies.
• Develop predictive models and robust analytics.
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
• Present information using data visualization techniques.
• Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of business intelligence and analysis solutions by identifying and gathering data needed; processing and transforming data into needed formats; developing processes for analysis; applying various tools and techniques to produce findings and insights from structured and unstructured data; and communicating the data and analytic results across the organization.
• Identify trends and patterns in data through statistics, clustering, and data mining in support of data analytic efforts, including proactive data review and modeling. Conduct comprehensive evaluations and assessments of the proposed methodology, suitability of data, and anticipated effectiveness of data science proposals and solutions.
• Coordinate and participate in meetings and other activities with stakeholders to determine effective and efficient methods to acquire and ingest external data. Identifies trends and patterns in data through statistics, clustering, and data mining in support of data analytic efforts, including proactive data review and modeling.
• Interpret, understand, and extract maximum value and meaning out of data.
• Manage data science projects and identify opportunities where advanced analytics and modelling can inform strategic talent decisions, improve organization effectiveness and drive positive employee experience.
• Present key findings, insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
• Leverage the latest trends in advanced analytics and technology to drive innovation and provide recommendations.