|Published||February 11, 2023|
|Location||Culver City, United States of America|
- Attains clear understanding of statistics
- Capability to code in SQL and Python or R to work with large data sets
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision trees, artificial neural networks, regression, classification, Keras, etc)
- Experience building custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Understanding of digital marketing data - Social, SEO, Paid, etc
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation and semantic extraction
- Deep knowledge of text representation techniques (such as bag of words, sentiment analysis, n-grams etc.)
- Ability to work and speak to both creative and technical teams
- Ability to solve problems with an analytical mind set
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and using statistical models plus NLP to extract insights and visualize them for stakeholders
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $136,000 and $207,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.