|Published||April 3, 2023|
You will be working directly with the Sr. Analytics and Insights Specialist in Singapore to support the global/regional data processing, analytics, automation, and visualization for new aircraft sales and aftermarket business.
With a knack for big data analytics, statistics, math, and programming, you will assist to develop innovative tools, calculators, dashboards, and visualizations that support digital transformation activities to turn raw data into valuable insights and indirectly assist in increasing sales, generating higher revenue, optimizing capture performance, and improving business strategies. Additionally, with an inquisitive mind and strong attention to detail, you will support the development of business, industry, and customer intelligence databases and reports.
- Digital Innovation & Transformation:
- Develop, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various analytical tools, dashboards, calculators, and visual automation to increase accuracy, efficacy, and efficiency.
- Deep dive into data management and architecture to identify gaps and justify the need for improvements, as part of continuous improvement projects.
- Propose solutions and strategies to tackle business challenges.
- Business Intelligence:
- Support the development of quarterly regional business intelligence reports through data mining, processing, analytics, and visualizations.
- Support ad-hoc data analytics and visualizations as requested by any regional stakeholders.
- Industry Intelligence:
- Gather global and regional industry and competition intel to monitor the competitive landscape, including press releases, market movements, competitors’ infrastructure, distribution channels, support frameworks, etc.
- Support the development of monthly industry intelligence reports.
- Support the development and execution of ad-hoc initiatives and projects.
- Support the regional Quarterly Business Reviews, events, tradeshows, etc.
- Major in Business Administration, Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, or Computer Science is preferred.
- Keen interest in data analytics, automation, visualization, and programming.
- Passion for the Aerospace or General Aviation industry is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to go the extra mile is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven and passionate about building value-added deliverables for the company.
- Initiative and self-motivated individual.
- Hands-on experience in Visual Basic, Excel Macros, PowerBI, Tableu, SQL, and other programming languages.
- Excellent interface with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communicator to discuss ideas, concepts, progress, and findings with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).