Data Scientist Analyst (AI&ML)
|Published||February 8, 2023|
Data Scientist, Analyst & AI/ML Expert (f/m/d)
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 68 000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Join our Healthineers team as Data Scientist, Analyst & AI/ML Expert (f/m/d) to raise responsibility for the digital transformation within service logistics to the next level, for example in the areas of data science, data analytics, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· In your team, you will take independent responsibility for developing, implementing, optimizing and running data analytics, workflow, AI, machine learning and API solutions with a global focus within service logistics
· Your remit will also include identifying new, innovative approaches and progressive solution options in the area of data science and business analytics
· In addition, you will draw on your proficiency in new technologies to select the required solutions, taking into account their technical and economic feasibility
· With your team, you will also develop/devise the next generation of BI, AI and machine learning solutions, and analyze the market trends with best practices and benchmarks
· You will work with large data resources in the Snowflake cloud data platform environment, use Databricks, create new interfaces, and where necessary apply sophisticated analysis methods which you will then visualize with frontend solutions such as MS Power BI
· Your duties will also include administrative activities relating to data provision, including data privacy processes
- To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a master's degree in IT, economics or a comparable discipline
· Your impressive track record includes several years of professional experience in business intelligence, data lakes, data science or data analytics
· We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
· You have in-depth knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, big data and IoT, and are familiar with cloud platforms such as Snowflake and Databricks
· You are proficient in the Python and SQL programming languages, ideally also Pandas, NumPy, Java and HTML
· Knowledge of data management and governance as well as MS Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, DevOps and other MS365 solutions is necessary
Your attributes and skills:
· We learn passionately − You are enthusiastic, curious and eager to learn, constantly taking on new challenges and getting to grips with new technologies
· You have an organized, results-oriented approach to work and enjoy working as part of a team
· You have very good communication and social skills
· Fluency in written and spoken both English and German is perfect, but we would also welcome candidates who are fluent only in English
· You are open to occasional business trips to Germany
· Exciting work in international corporation (most of your team will be located in Germany)
· Remote or hybrid work is fine, but you will need to spend sometimes a couple of days in our office in Erlangen
· Couple of extra vacation days every year
· We are open to discuss different types od contract
If you are interested use the “Apply” button.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, are open to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of our work. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respond to them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas and celebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so we warmly invite everyone, regardless of their gender identity, to apply for this position. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you want to know more? Contact us.
At https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/pl/ you will find additional information about our areas of activities.
We care about data privacy and take it seriously in accordance with the GDPR and other regulations related to personal data protection. For this reason, please do not send us your CV or other application documents by e-mail. Instead, please create your profile on our Career Portal https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers , which allows you to submit your documents, apply for open positions and to obtain information about our vacancies and career development at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time