Data Scientist (Advanced Analytics)
|Published||October 30, 2022|
Transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design.
We are one of the largest teams in Eastern Europe that stood at the origins of Data Science, so you will get tons of experience while working with the best talents in the field.
In a Data Science Center of Excellence, you will receive a chance to contribute to a wide range of projects in different areas, domains, and technologies.
A Data Scientist who will help us to discover the hidden information in vast amounts of data and make smart decisions to deliver even better products. You should be strongly competent in Applied Statistical Data Analysis and solving AI problems with application to Predictive and Prescriptive analytics techniques. You should also be qualified in Deep Learning techniques application and have an in-depth knowledge of all mandatory technical and logical areas of the practice to utilize them successfully.
A Candidate Should Demonstrate Such Experience And Abilities As
- Ph.D. or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Applied Statistics and Data Mining to identify hidden patterns in data, evaluate current data flow, or develop a new one
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including translation of complex concepts in clear, concise, and meaningful ways, that a non-technical audience can easily understand
- Strong knowledge of SoTA in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and their application to solving complex problems
- Data Science Specialization: NLP, Time Series Analysis, CV, Recommender Systems, and others
- Understanding of Machine Learning operationalization processes
- Working on complex projects where independent judgment is used within a broad range of defined procedures and practices
- The concept of Software Development Life Cycles of AI projects
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
Your extra power is
- Knowledge of Big Data solutions and advanced data tools in Cloud Platforms
- Building and operationalizing machine learning models, including data manipulation, experiment design, developing analysis plans, and generating insights
- Programming software: Python, R, C++, Scala, and others
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills to lead teams of data scientists and software engineers to successful project execution
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Full-stack Data Analysis, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning models pipeline includes deep analysis of customer data, modeling, and deployment in production. It also includes decision-making regarding relevant computational tools for study, experiment, or trial research objectives
- Production of clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs with the appropriate technological stack
- Presenting results directly to stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Compiling and interpreting analysis results as well as contributing to the proposals and architecture vision delivered to the customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Maintain a synergy of Data Scientists, DevOps team, and ML Engineers to build infrastructure, set up processes, productize machine learning pipelines, and integrate them into existing business environments
- Communicate with the world-leading companies from our logos portfolio
- Have the possibility to work with the latest modern tools and technologies on various projects
- Participate in international events and get certifications in cutting-edge technologies
- Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs