|Published||November 10, 2022|
|Location||Indianapolis, United States of America|
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
The Decision Analytics and Optimization group at Lilly was founded to solve the most difficult challenges and identify opportunities to make step-improvements in how we engage in healthcare. The team brings together a diverse set of analytics disciplines and backgrounds to bring innovative solutions to light.
- Find solutions to the most challenging issues and identify opportunities to improve patient health
- Model the impact of marketing including promotional response, marketing mix, and market dynamics
- Design and implement experiments to evaluate Lilly’s approach to business
- Apply behavioral economics to encourage positive health behaviors
- Research, test, or create new analytic approaches
- Inform possible strategies with simulation and scenario planning
- Collaborate with engineering, UI/UX to design, implement, and develop enterprise-level capabilities, including data engineering, technology platforms, algorithms, and change management.
- Must have Master's Degree or higher in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, or a closely related field
- Two years of experience beyond an internship
- Proficiency in R or Python
- SQL Proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about continuous learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Ph.D. with real-world applications
- Experience modeling in life sciences
- Consulting experience or background
- Publications in leading journals or conferences
- Knowledge of life science data sets
For internal employees, if you are currently in a technical path role, but outside of the posting band, you may apply. You will be hired at your current level. For example: Current P4 (tech ladder), Posting R1-2 tech ladder, hire will occur at P4
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Women’s Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).