|Published||August 31, 2023|
|Location||Minneapolis, United States of America|
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
We are looking for Data Scientist FULLTIME
- Design, develop, deploy and improve production-grade near realtime scalable machine learning and statistical predictive models and NLP from near realtime call transcripts and utterances
- Develop novel algorithms and models using state-of-the-art techniques like deep learning neural networks (auto-encoders, feedforward networks, RNNs/CNNs, etc.) and NLP model architectures and algorithms such as BERT (and derivatives like BioBERT, RoBERTa, ALBERT etc.), BiLSTM, XLNet, T5, ELECTRA, PaLM and more
- Partner with cross-functional teams, understand problems, and identify opportunities where advanced analytics and machine learning techniques can be used to make a significant impact and then design, develop, deploy and monitor those ML solutions
- Capture and inform your ML infrastructure decisions using your understanding of ML modeling techniques and issues, including choice of model, data, and feature selection, model training, hyperparameter tuning, dimensionality, bias/variance, and validation).
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain deep learning and ML models using cloud technologies (e.g., Azure Databricks, MLFlows and Azure ML)
- Write production-ready modeling code that can be scaled out to 100 millions of calls and millions of users
- Promote deep scientific expertise, constant learning, attention to detail, and best practices while always being friendly, humble, and open to challenging any assumptions
- Collaborate with data engineers, machine learning engineers, product managers and capability teams to coordinate timely deployments from conception to release
- Promotes and integrates best practices in data science and adheres to established work standards
- Research new machine learning solutions to complex business problems
- Communicate process, requirements, assumptions and caveats of advanced ML and NLP concepts and deliverables in laymen languages to non-technical business leaders
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Economics or related quantitative fields
- 5+ years experience in designing, developing and deploying production-grade machine learning solutions (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, transfer learning), deep learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc) and NLP (NLTK, Spark NLP, spaCy, HuggingFace, Flair, NLTK, etc) for real-world business problems.
- Experience with AI Call Routing
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, Snowflake, or other big data systems
- Development and ML experience in cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Combination of deep technical skills and business sense, to interface with all levels and disciplines within an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain complex research to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in a dynamic environment
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.