|Published||April 30, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, United States of America|
· Master's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, or related fields, PhD is preferred. Alternatively, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Research Assistant
· 6+ years of experience working in a corporate environment within IT
· Strong Proficiency in Python or Java programming language, or expertise with functional/object- oriented programming.
· Ability to translate objectives to a project plan with milestones, and resource/technology requirements, and teach, lead, and manage projects/people/clients to successful execution
· Ability to work across multiple engagements with clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using structured problem solving and communication to both technical and non- technical audiences
· Availability to travel (80% after Training portion) and live in the U.S
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with command-line scripting, data structures and algorithms and ability to work in a Linux environment, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment
• Experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or artificial neural networks
• Proficiency in applying various mathematical and statistical models to include, but not limited to: discrete event simulation, factor analysis, genetic algorithms, Bayesian probability
• models, hidden Markov models, sensitivity analysis, sampling, probability, multivariate data analysis, regression, PCA, time-series analysis
• Broad understanding of databases (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Lucene, Mongo), and high-performance or distributed processing (e.g. using MapReduce, Spark, Pig, and/or Hive)
• Experience with visualization software (Tableau, D3, MicroStrategy, PowerBI)
• Experience delivering solutions in an Agile environment
• Experience with Tensorflow, Theano or Keras
• Portfolio of public & private data science projects you’re proud of (GitHub, Kaggle, DrivenData, etc.)
• Publications in peer-reviewed journals
• Other programming languages such as Scala, Java, R
About Enhance IT:
Firstly – we're a top-tier IT consulting firm, providing best-in-class Android solutions for companies across finance, energy, ecomm, logistics, travel, retail, entertainment, auto, and healthcare, specifically for our many end clients, including Microsoft, Google, Johnson and Johnson, Fannie Mae, Walmart, PayPal, T-Mobile, McDonalds, CVS, Verizon, Charter, Nike, Dell, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Charles Schwab, and many more.
Yes! This means you, too, will have these types of well-known, industry-leading end-client experiences in your repertoire after coming on board with us!
Secondarily – we're a people development firm (that’s YOU!). When you join our family, you come to us with the required foundational technical skills, coding ability, educational degree, and general understanding that will serve as a foundation to learning Android Development. We’re then going to mentor, develop, and train you, as mentioned above, to learn Android Development, so you can then provide consultative services to our end clients!
Get to Know Us More
Our Blog and Testimonials speak for themselves and are a great way to get to know us even more and underscore what we can offer you, as well – click them both!