|Published||April 25, 2023|
|Location||Alexandria, United States of America|
**PAY IS FLEXIBLE DOE**
Kelly Government Solutions is hiring for a data scientist on a government contract with our customer in Alexandria, VA. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must have five (5) or more years of support development, enhancement, and maintenance of multiple datasets.
- Must have five (5) or more years of programming language experience of data science technologies.
- Must have five (5) or more years with database/cloud skills and data visualization skills.
- Secret-level U.S. federal government security clearance
- IAT II Certifications IAW DoD (For DoD IAT Level 2, the two required certs are as follows: CompTIA Security+ or SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Other security-related certs that are accepted (in addition to the above two certs) as well for the DoD IAT Level 2 include the following as well: CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means our team of expert technology recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.