|Published||April 21, 2023|
|Location||Redmond, United States of America|
The mission of our team is to make fundamental contributions to advancing the state-of-the-art in object detection and tracking in aerial and horizontal imaging using ML techniques. We conduct research by using public benchmarks as well as proprietary datasets, and apply our findings on real customer’s data to deliver high-value and high-impact solutions. We are an extremely agile team and we move very fast from ideas to experimentation, and to product development. If you are passionate about exploring new ideas and real-world product impact at the same time, this job is for you.
machine learning, algorithm, computer vision, secret clearance, Data analysis
Top Skills Details:
machine learning, algorithm, computer vision, secret clearance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• You will work to apply the latest Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms to build customer-centric solutions.
• When needed, you will modify and advance the state-of-the-art approaches in object detection and tracking to deliver the best possible solutions to our customers.
• You will optimize the run-time performance of the latest Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms to meet customer’s requirements on various hardware platforms.
We reserve the right
to pay above or below the posted wage
based on factors
unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
requirements apply to some benefits and may
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject
to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or
program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS
- & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.