|Published||April 20, 2023|
|Location||Burlington, United States of America|
Data Scientist****100% REMOTE****
Kelly Services top client is seeking a Data Scientist
- Create and maintain test plans.
- Manage certification data – perform data analysis; define, maintain and organize data; develop/maintain quality repositories to establish and assure quality data integrity.
- Review/verify requirements and ensure project deliverables pass a stringent set of QA criteria and comply with the requirements prior to certification
- Develop and maintain LCLS interface specifications documentation.
- Provides technical support to project team members and participates in all related project discussions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and requirements and deliver user interface designs as necessary
- Promote continuous improvement.
Type: Contract W2 PAY $35.00-$45.00 PER HOUR!!! NEGOTIABLE!
Essential Functions/Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of HL7 and ASTM and EDI interfaces is preferred
- Ability to create specimen orders, result and report within LCLS
- Creative problem solver who is extremely well organized and accustomed to maintaining meticulous records
- The ideal candidate must have strong detail orientation, with proven analytical and organizational skills, coupled with the ability to communicate, both written and oral, effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive schedules.
- Need to possess good teamwork skills and professional work ethic and show the ability to build relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Medical laboratory or other healthcare experience a plus
- Must be PC proficiency, programming knowledge is a plus, but not required
****PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU FURTHER****