|Published||November 5, 2022|
|Location||Fort Worth, United States of America|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Amtex System Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.
FT Worth Texas - Onsite/Hybrid
The Data Scientist will assist in our efforts to expand our capabilities within Positive Train Control analytics. This role will use analytical, statistical, and programming knowledge to collect, analyze and interpret large data sets. Experienced candidate needs to be innovative and show proven ability to work independently on big projects. Candidate should be very comfortable working with unstructured data and be able to demonstrate their abilities.Required Qualifications:
- Able to adapt to fast-paced working environment.
- Comfortable structuring text data utilizing regex
- SQL experience is a must
- Programming background and exposure to python is required.
- Able to build analytics solution from scratch. Includes data exploration, extraction, cleaning, transformation, modeling, testing and implementation.
- Must have a clear understanding and implementation of different machine learning algorithms such as logistic regression, decision trees, SVM, Na ve Bayes, KNN, neural networks, gradient descent, Random forest, etc.
- Expertise in building machine learning algorithms using at least one of the following languages: Python, R and Scala
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Analytics, or related field.
- 3 years+ experience in data analytics, data mining and statistical analysis.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to understand business requirements, collaborate with team, provide ideas, and clearly present new findings/ solutions.
- Strong understanding of basic statistics, linear algebra, and calculus.
- Exposure to any reporting tool. Tableau is preferred.
- Experience working with natural language processing and text mining.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies.
- provided by Dice