|Published||November 1, 2022|
Identifying, developing and deploying data driven capabilities that complement and enhance customer solutions in industries such as Maritime, Retail and CPG, Industrial Manufacturing and Field Services
Innovating in the creation of purposeful data driven solutions. We expect you to use the well-known approaches when they are required but be innovative when the time comes
Collaborating closely with the CLEVR Solutions team to define the mid/long term development roadmap based on data driven capabilities
Do you have what it takes to be a digital pioneer, and help us to accelerate CLEVR’s current transformation to become even more of a data-driven organization? We need your knowledge as a data scientist and/or engineer to back-up internal process optimization. With your expertise, you will become one of our most valuable advisors regarding tailored customer solutions. (Yes, you will come across that word a lot because at CLEVR, we live and breathe ‘solutions’).
By joining us, you can apply your potential as evidence-based interpreter towards challenging and varied projects. You will have a lot of creative freedom... but with that freedom comes great responsibility. It doesn’t mean it won’t be fun or stimulating because you will work “hand in hand” with talented Product Managers across departments, among other team leads. You will also get to collaborate with our senior leadership, offering your valuable input regarding strategic initiatives, as well as pouring your passion and diverse industry experience into the transformation of our tooling and template portfolio.
About this role
- You develop smart/automated data processing along the complete value chain (collection, storage, analysis and product creation);
- Together with our teams, you design digital processes and find CLEVR solutions for diverse (and at times complex) customer challenges;
- You program data processing procedures and implement smart algorithms through teamwork. In doing so, you pay attention to clean, well-structured and maintainable code so that it can also be used productively;
- You process and analyze large datasets that revolve around various customer solutions and internal projects. This will provide us with quantitative insights on our products and services;
- You analyze abstract problems and not only make the invisible visible, but also understood by Imagineers and clients.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies in data science and/or data engineering (or comparable);
- You have experience with relational databases and SQL, and working with data to improve technical solutions to various challenges in one or more industries;
- You speak excellent English (Dutch, German or Norwegian would be a big plus);
- You like to take responsibility and are passionate about making data-driven amendments while abstracting problem solving;
- You want to contribute to the design and optimization of digital accelerators through excellent communication skills regarding your field of expertise;
- Preferably you show a strong business acumen as well as first consulting skills (it would be a plus should those be in Field Services, PLM (Product Lifecycle Management);
- Experience related to architecting data pipelines is preferred (ETL pipelines).
Sounds exciting? Go for it!
Becoming a CLEVR Imagineer
We are a diverse group, and we are growing fast. With over 200+ Imagineers spread across 6 different offices in 5 countries (NL,DE,NO,LT,SL) CLEVR is creating a movement. A movement where we increase our impact and our reach. It is our infinite goal to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable digital success via our smart, savvy, social and sustainable Software-with-a-Service solutions. We do all this with our team of enthusiastic, CLEVR Imagineers who love to bring out the best in each other and strive for success and fun in their work.
Gartner predicts that by 2024, low-code application development will account for more than 65% of application development activity. Counting with more than 400 customers in 18 countries, CLEVR already has a dominant position in this market because of our experience, customer base and strategic partnerships with Mendix and Siemens. With you we can make CLEVR and our customers even more successful…Just imagine the possibilities.
Do you have a question? Send us an email - email@example.com.
*Besides the benefits that apply to all our Imagineers, each country and role has its unique benefits. Make sure you ask your recruiter about those!