|Published||December 10, 2022|
|Location||Brno, Czech Republic|
Remote Work: Hybrid
We are looking for experienced Data Scientist for our Global Supply Chain and Operations teams. This position could be fully remote or you can visit Zebra offices in Vlněna.
A new Zebra designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large data sets from multiple disparate sources
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers
- Create analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics
- Support creation of visual graphics to adequately analyze historical data and display trending
- Support evaluation of 3rd party analytics algorithms and analytics framework
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, products or services by collaborating with software development team
- Perform data analysis of customer specific data to help diagnosis customer specific issues
- Evaluate and make recommendations to evolve data collected to improve analytics
- Evaluate and define new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in development cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data/Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in analyzing, especially using Python
- Machine Learning Experience–including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc.
- Working knowledge Big Data–Hadoop, Cassandra,Spark R. Hands-on experience preferred
- Data Mining and Data Visualization and visualization and analysis tools including R
- Work/Project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with presenting to senior management and CxO level executives
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 4 volunteer days paid off and a special Zebra Day off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Meal contribution 75 CZK/per working day
- Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Company gym on the premises
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Dress for your day - Choose attire that fits your personal style and your day
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city center
- Discount at our partners (Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification - RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries and postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.