|Published||December 9, 2022|
About D+A at PepsiCo
PepsiCo is using the power of data to transform the way our world-famous portfolio of brands is sold every day. Our Data & Analytics organization influences every aspect of how we sell and move our products. In just a short period of time, they’ve built new capabilities that have defined the roadmap across all our brands. Members of our team solve complex problems facing our rapidly changing business and get to see their work come to life in the real world.
Join our Data Science team where you will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data, where you will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase. You will work closely with process owners, product owners and final business users. This will provide you the correct visibility and understanding of criticality of your developments.
Your role will be to be part of growing team based in Barcelona, to create and support global digital developments for PepsiCo. These developments will be focus on Consumer Analytics and Innovation but with the option in the future to collaborate into other fields such as revenue management, supply chain, manufacturing, logistics.
You will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data, where you will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase. You will work closely with process owners, product owners and final business users. This will provide you the correct visibility and understanding of criticality of your developments.
You will be an internal ambassador of the team’s culture around data and analytics. You will provide stewardship to colleagues in the areas that you are an specialist or you are specializing.
Your day to day with us:
- Ensure data access for discovery and proper data is prepared for model usage partnering with data engineers
- Partner with ML engineers working on industrialization
- Coordinate work activities with Business teams, other IT services
- Guide the use of the Platform toolset and focus on 'the art of the possible' demonstrations to the business
- Communicate with team members in the process of service design, training and knowledge transfer
- Support large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models
- Set Metrics to evaluate analytics solution given a use case
- Refine requirements into modelling problems
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations
- Research in methodologies
- Generate reusable packages or libraries
- Create documentation for insights and knowledge transfer.
What you will need to succeed:
- Building solutions in the revenue management or in the supply chain space.
- Working in a team to deliver production level solutions. Fluent in git (version control).
- ETL and/or data wrangling techniques. Fluent in SQL syntaxis.
- Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems.
- In particular, work experience in time series forecasting using ML and/or supply chain simulation/optimization is a plus.
- Developing business problem related statistical/ML modeling with industry tools with primary focus on Python development.
- In particular, work experience deploying analytics into production using Azure or Databricks environments is a plus.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format.
- Agile methodology for team work and analytics 'product' creation.
What makes us different?
- Hybrid work model & collaborative office experience to enable innovation
- Entrepreneurial environment in leading international company
- Professional growth possibilities & learning opportunities
- Variety of benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing
- Volunteering opportunities to help external communities
- Diverse team from over 25 countries
- Have a stake in D&I strategy and Bring your whole self to work
We believe that culture should be at the cornerstone of everything we do at PepsiCo. We operate with start-up mindset – agile, innovative and not afraid of failure. We want our team to come to work every day excited to explore new ways bring enjoyment, refreshment and fun to the world.
PepsiCo Positive (pep+) is the future of our organization – a strategic end-to-end transformation, with sustainability at the center of how we will create growth and value by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for the planet and people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO5CdBmWjUY
So, if you’re ready to be a part of a playground for those who think big, we’d love to chat.
* We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability