|Published||December 6, 2022|
Data Scientist will be responsible for collecting, mining and analysis of retail banking data, generation of fact-based insights allowing better understanding of customers’ needs and development of Machine Learning solutions. The Data Science/Business Analysis Team is in the structure of the Decision Management Department - working closely with all the other Global Customer Banking GCB units.
- Collection, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights.
- Utilizing various data sources and analytical techniques to extract valuable information covering business needs.
- Presentation of insights and recommendations to business partners.
- Gathering and analysis of competitors’ data where available (local, European or global).
- Creating machine learning “data products” – deployable analytical solutions. Ensuring development and execution of digitalization strategy.
- Effective cooperation with business, risk, technology and operations areas of consumer business.
- Supporting business strategy implementation with the main goal to improve the targeting, increase the number of customers acquired and optimize acquisitions costs.
- Solid Python, SQL and SAS skills, experience with relational databases (necessary condition)
- Good understanding of statistics and modelling (e.g. propensity models), knowledge and experience in Machine Learning methods
- Proficiency in at least one modern data mining/statistical environment (like SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience in development and implementation of machine learning and statistical models.
- Experience in retail banking business analysis and knowledge of banking products/processes would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze many problems from various perspectives.
- Knowledge about Big Data concepts and tools will be a strong asset
- Very good communication skills.
- Focus on a client.
- Drive for innovation.
- Engagement and orientation on results.
- Presentation skills.
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Good work organization.
- Understanding of processes and systems of consumer business.
- Economics/IT university education
What do we offer:
- Work in a unique data warehouse and business intelligence tool environment.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry.
- Excellent, international working environment.
- Benefits package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan, cafeteria).