|Published||December 6, 2022|
At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
The data and analytics team at Fyllo designs and builds systems to monetize data at scale. We are responsible for creating and curating the Fyllo data ecosystem to provide Fyllo customers and mainstream clients with access to world-class audiences and data services.
The Data Scientist will join our analytics team which thrives in a collaborative, start-up environment, and embraces opportunities to take on new challenges. If that sounds like something that gets you excited, we would love to hear from you!
Day to Day
- Support Data Marketplace through predictive modeling and audience development
- Research and grow audience taxonomy through combining unique data assets
- Develop and automate ML methodologies and insights
- Create, implement, and measure proof-of-concept analytical initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide quality, scalable, and efficient solutions
- M.S. or PhD in statistics, math, physics, engineering, or other hard science
- At least 5 years of working experience in data science with heavy emphasis on predictive modeling
- At least 4 years Python programming
- Experience in large scale machine learning development and implementation
- Experience in applying optimization techniques to improve business outcomes
- Experience with data visualizations for non-technical audiences
- Problem solver, and entrepreneurial at heart. We are looking for proactive people that want to find solutions
- Experience with AWS services
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work options
- A spacious & modern office - right in the center of Porto (close to Casa da Musica)
- A fun team and flat team structure
- Chance to work in an agile environment on cutting-edge tech challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance with Medis
- And all the other usual things – free snacks, team activities, office events and beers in the fridge!