|Published||November 13, 2022|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Work closely with our IT team to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision-making.
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply quality data for machine learning.
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project.
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results.
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods.
- Conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Supervising the data acquisition process. Establish new systems and processes and look for opportunities to improve the flow of data
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions to provide strategic solutions
- Stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science / Computer science / Information Technology or a related subject and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Strong interest in latest Machine Learning Research
- Experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with computer vision, object detection and/or multi-object tracking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Career growth & learning opportunities
- Outpatient, dental & optical, medical insurance
- Special leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Opportunities to transfer to headquarters in Shanghai & Hong Kong
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.