|Published||October 12, 2023|
|Location||Philadelphia, United States of America|
** This role is ON-SITE in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Candidates must be able to work on-site with the team 5 days a week.
This individual is charged with creating and delivering actionable insights that influence business decisions in the areas of strategy business planning competition KPI development and new/existing initiatives for analysis and operational optimization.
In addition to the data and analysis collected and presented to the supported business the expectation is for this individual to use statistical analyses to identify drivers and create strategic recommendations presenting these to key partners.
This position requires an individual who can integrate knowledge of business and functional priorities to act as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent MBA preferred.
- Field of Study: Business Business Intelligence Information Systems Information Sciences Economics Engineering Finance Mathematics Statistics
• 5-6 years of Data experience, 8+ years of experience ideal
• SQL, PySpark, Python/PyTest, R, Terradata
• Proficient working with multiple data bases
• Must have worked across multiple databases (Preferably in MS SQL).
• Working experience in ETL (Pentaho or equivalent)
• Nice to have: Mobile Automated testing
• Familiarity with Cloud Platform AWS/Azure
• Tableau, Power BI