Data Science Student
|Published||December 16, 2022|
|Location||Yokneam Ilit, Israel|
We are looking for Data Science Student to join the manufacturing AI team and help us craft our data science solutions, yield predictions, quality control and anomaly detection across the manufacturing process. If you're a graduate student, wants to become data scientist, are a fast learner, and have a get things done mentality, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop anomaly detection and quality control practices for AI models and manufacturing process’s raw data.
- Work closely with data engineers, product engineers and data scientists to incorporate their expertise into projects that address business requirements.
- Present insights and conclusions to key collaborators to build solutions for business questions and inform business strategy.
- Interpret data which will involve finding patterns or trends in data that will help answer business questions.
- Partner with business customers to design and implement solutions to their business needs.
What we need to see:
- MSc student in Computer Science Information Systems Statistics
- 1.5+ years of experience and proficiency in handling large volumes of data, extracting insights processing large data sets using Python, Scala, or R.
- Experience in processing and building visualizations.
- Working experience with SQL, NoSQL, or other SQL-like scripting language
- Basic understanding of statistics and machine learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues or scenarios into easy to-understand concept
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with python modules such as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib
- Knowledge of ensemble modeling in machine learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks
- Familiarity with VCS tools (Git or SVN).
- Familiarity with Jupyter notebooks, MongoDB.
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. As you plan your future, see what we can offer to you and your family. NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.