Data Science Manager
|Published||December 24, 2022|
|Location||New York, United States of America|
Job DescriptionOverviewCompany Description
Omnicom Media Group is rolling out its Google marketing consultancy, to meet brands' dependence on Google products: TRKKN. As a catalyst for innovative digital marketing ideas, what excites us at TRKKN is using a data-driven approach to take our clients’ business to the next level.
Working for TRKKN means that you'll be part of an inspiring, energetic, and international, team in a fast-growing tech environment. We offer the ideal workplace for anyone who wants to grow, learn, and has a strong desire for solving complex business challenges.
Being on the bleeding edge of marketing technology and innovation means you will have an unparalleled opportunity for learning, along with personal and professional growth: there's never a dull moment here.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (advanced degree is preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in Data Science
- Deep knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques, experience evaluating model efficacy in support of machine learning
- Strong proficiency in SQL and a programming language such as Python or R
- Familiarity with database design, data modeling, and ETL process is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Experience working with git via Terminal/PowerShell, familiarity with Bitbucket a plus
- Experience working on a data science team, participating in scrums, sprints, and retrospectives
- Ability to clearly explain complex ideas to non-expert audiences
- Familiarity with media, media measurement, predictive modeling, and segmentation a plus
As the Manager of Data Science, reporting into the Head of Data & Strategy at TRKKN North America (NA), you’ll focus on building scalable machine learning and AI products to help evaluate and optimize the business impact of our clients’ marketing investment.
Whether working with our existing repository of products or building TRKKN’s next-gen capabilities, you’ll leverage your expertise in statistics and programming to develop and deploy scalable solutions within the cloud.
Working as a leader within TRKKN globally, you will contribute directly to company growth goals by faithfully managing and executing robust and complex data science and engineering projects. As company headcount grows, you’ll be expected to foster the development of junior employees, creating a roadmap for professional growth for a data science career at TRKKN NA. To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Act as Data Science Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the delivery and development of machine learning and AI products
- Deploy data products from our existing proprietary codebase and translate outcomes/findings in a digestible format for clients and internal stakeholders
- Design tech infrastructure and data pipelines (ETL, data automation, data querying, etc.) when necessary
- Aide agency leadership New Business efforts by executing ad hoc and custom analyses when necessary
Compensation Range: $50,000 - $95,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on relevant experience, other job-related qualifications/skills, and geographic location (to account for comparative cost of living). The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, Benefits include: health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, Dependence Care Flexible Spending Account, vacation, sick, personal days, paid parental leave, and paid medical leave, STD/LTD insurance benefits.
OMG is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.