|Published||April 23, 2023|
|Location||Philadelphia, United States of America|
6 Month Consulting assignment with Spark Therapeutics to act as consulting Director of Data management. Backfill for current Director who is retiring.
Will be providing people management as well as overall vendor management and ensure data management deliverables are met during study lifecycle.
Priority study is a phase iii study in Gene Therapy
Clinical development, Data management, Line Management, Clinical Research, Data, Gene Therapy, Rare Disease
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Demonstrated expertise in the management of clinical trial data is a must. Prior experience providing data management support in gene therapy, rare disease and/or observational studies is a plus. Working with specialty labs is highly desirable.
• Global clinical trial expertise and a successful track record of leading through influence, working across global organizational matrices.
• Strong knowledge of industry leading eCRF tools (e.g. Medidata Rave, Oracle, etc.) and well versed in industry trends and emerging technologies supporting data collection.
• Solid understanding of database and dictionary structures (e.g. MedDRA, WHODrug).
• Technical expertise, technical writing ability, and proficiency in Systems Development LifeCycle (SDLC) principles.
• Well versed in industry trends and emerging technologies concerning data review.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.