|Published||November 22, 2022|
|Location||Sioux Falls, United States of America|
The Data Science Intern will design, develop, and evaluate software from concept through production stage, and make modifications as needed.
- Research, write, develop, test, and evaluate software programs.
- Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to software programs.
- Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or enhancement of existing software.
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of the project.
- Work with external customers to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Assignments are broad in nature requiring creativity and ingenuity.
- Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering assistance to internal teams or external customers.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new or existing software.
- Responsible for defining technical approaches and tasks related to activities and projects.
- Able to define and implement critical project criteria to ensure project completion.
- Monitors Data Health
- Complete summer end internship presentation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- Proficiency in Automation, Provisioning, Orchestration tools (Gitlab Pipelines, Terraform, Ansible, etc.).
- Understanding of ETL pipelines, streaming services, and storage/access patterns (S3, Athena, etc).
Not all benefits are created equal, but we’ve got you covered. Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much more.
Raven is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance