|Published||May 7, 2023|
For a better future.
More than 100 million homes are in poor energetic condition. As a result, millions of tons of CO2 are emitted too much each year. This must change so that we can achieve the climate targets!
From automated energy audits to financing & grants, we will be the one-stop solution to help homeowners decarbonize their homes.
Together with you, we want to achieve the energy transition and build the leading brand for energy retrofits.
Take this exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing Climate Tech startup and become part of the success story that will sustainably improve European homes.
Build something that matters, Million people will use and has a huge impact on achieving the climate targets!
We believe in:
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Embracing mistakes over avoiding them
- Full ownership over full control
- Simplicity and focus over completeness
With a great passion for data and cutting-edge analytics technology the Data Science team at Enter is constantly working to enhance our product. Our goal is to enable our customers to make data-driven decisions about energetic renovations and take actions towards a more sustainable future.
As part of Enter's Data Science team, you will be responsible for an end-to-end data science project with a direct application in the way we understand our customers’ energetic situation.
- Dive into state-of-the-art image recognition and segmentation methods to understand how they can be applied to a specific business question
- Combine our rich dataset with your research to develop an innovative approach to improve the understanding of our customers’ energy requirements
- Take full ownership of your process - from data extraction, cleaning, developing to testing
- Work with multiple stakeholders to turn your model into a product
- Use your analytical skills to translate data into action by conducting smaller analysis and modelling tasks
- Be a part of shaping the analytical capabilities and data landscape of a fast-evolving and growing climate-tech business
- You have successfully completed a bachelor's degree in data science, machine learning, mathematics, informatics etc. or in physics, civil engineering etc. with applied knowledge of machine learning models
- You have previous academic or professional experience in working with Python incl. relevant libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch,...)
- You have a solid understanding of standard machine learning approaches
- Ideally you have gained first experiences with transforming and analyzing complex datasets
- Previous professional experience with machine learning model implementation is a plus
- You approach problems in a structured and analytical way and have a pro-active, solution-oriented mindset
- You are naturally curious and motivated to deep dive into innovative technology solutions
- You enjoy working in cross functional teams and are excited to work with a startup in a growth phase
- Become part of one of Europe's fastest growing climate tech startups - funded by Europe's best-known VC's
- You will take on responsibility from day one and contribute directly to helping us achieve the energy transition
- We offer you an exciting experience with short decision-making processes and plenty of room for your personal development
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A beautiful office in Berlin with a view of the Spree River, with everything your heart desires and numerous team events
All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”.
We hope to have raised your interest and look forward to receiving your application!