Data Science – Intern
|Published||December 28, 2022|
What you will do
- Learn and contribute to various data pipeline building as well data analysis activities within the D&I team
- Learn SCALA and SQL . Develop ability to analyze complex transformation code , modify them, develop data processing modules in JAVA, SCALA and / or SQL
- Understand SDLC process and develop good understanding of responsibility of data developers
- Analysis of Data and creation of Spotfire dashboards for factory to use the reports
- Prepare technical documentation as part of change process
- Understand real time streaming data and perform stream operations
- Understand about bigdata technology and parallel processing
What you will need
- Very good academic record
- Having problem solving mindset
- Comes with innovation focus, is able to question and suggest improvements using critical thinking skills
- Good Knowledge of SQL or JAVA or one of processing languages is a must
- An understanding of data analysis , database systems , data format, data sets is an advantage
- Positive attitude towards learning and contributing to a team is a must.
- Proven data science projects during Masters and under graduate programs.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.