|Published||December 31, 2022|
|Location||Charlotte, United States of America|
Lowe’s Summer Internship Program Overview
Lowe's 2023 Summer Internship Program offers a challenging, project-based opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to enhance their understanding of the retail business world through valuable, hands-on experience with a FORTUNE® 50 company. The internship will provide broad learning, experience, organizational knowledge, and business acumen. We are looking for:
students driven by potential
dynamic individuals who are as inspiring as they are capable of being inspired
sharp minds eager to take on new challenges and able to recognize and embrace new opportunities
great collaborators who understand the power of "we"
people who push the boundaries of what's possible
The summer internship program begins with orientation on May 22nd and concludes on August 4th. All internships are paid opportunities. And qualified interns will be eligible for Lowe's housing benefit.
This role has potential for conversion into a full-time, entry-level position as part of Lowe's Launchpad program for those that successfully complete their internship and required education. Lowe's Launchpad is a rotational opportunity designed to help emerging technologists strengthen their tech skills, engage with tech leaders, and learn more about Lowe’s culture while advancing their career. Successful completion of this program could result in final placement in just 18-months.
Education and/or Experience
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data or Information Science, or related quantitative analytic field with a graduation date of Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required
- Programming experience with Python, Java, or Scala and SQL
- Experience with statistical modeling or machine learning techniques
- Experience using multiple data systems and sources such as Hadoop, Spark, Teradata, etc. is preferred
- Strong collaborative, innovative, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills are required
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Pay Range for CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: $18.00 - $50.00 per hour
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.