|Published||November 1, 2022|
|Location||Ewing, New Jersey|
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
In the digital world, knowledge is power. The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) Team turns data into actionable insights using analytics technologies powered by Microsoft Azure Cloud. Candidates will use multiple platforms including Microsoft Power BI, SQL, R, and Python to drive valuable insights for the organization. The Analytics and Data Science Co-op will be involved in multiple global projects focused on data ingestion, computation, transformation, and visualization.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Support ACE Team Lead in related analytics/data science project activities
• Work with team members to develop & implement analytics projects focused on Supply Chain and Sales Organizations
• Analyze data and create reports/visualizations in R, Python, SQL, or Power BI
• Lead business requirements project phases and champion advanced analytics throughout the Organization
• Assist in analytics technology research and vendor engagement
Education and Experience
• Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, or another related field
• Knowledge/Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Power BI, R, Python, SQL, or related tools
• Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/