|September 17, 2023
|Syracuse, United States of America
Business Unit Carrier
Job ID 30129408
State New York
Country United States
United States of AmericaLocation:
CAN01: Carrier-Syracuse, NY 6304 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13221 USAAbout Carrier
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About this role
Associates will apply the Data Analytics lifecycle to engineering opportunities in Refrigeration, Commercial HVAC, or Residential HVAC. It offers fresh graduates a firsthand chance to lead a data analytics project through most phases, connecting with different business and engineering functions. Associates shall introduce and apply novel concepts to achieve business objectives.
- Connect with stakeholders to secure access to data and develop an initial assessment
- Explore and enrich the various data features
- Build ML model by using a combination of local- and cloud-based resources
- Communicate project results to stakeholders at multiple stages
- Develop a user interface for the data analytics application
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, User Interface (UI), Mechanical Engineering, or related fields.
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience in Python programming
- Strong technical skills in data analytics, data science, and UI design
- Direct experience in developing visualizations
- Collaborator with a positive, collaborative work ethic
- Master’s degree in a STEM-related field
$39,500 - $92,950 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice