|Published||November 15, 2022|
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 3000 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure. In 2021, a new transversal EMEA Data domain was created.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
Our team, formed in squads, offers solutions allowing the group's divisions to manage and use their data in innovative and impactful use cases, thanks, to Google's analytical tools. You will join an agile, cross-functional team of experts working on Commerce, Supply and Finance projects. The construction of our products and the implementation of infrastructures allow us to bring value to each iteration, allowing an immediate and positive contribution to the daily activities of end users. You will report to the Data TechLead and work directly on our products (in production).
If you are looking to work with talented teams of developers, designers and product owners, who are super excited to sharing their know-how, do not hesitate to contact us to start writting the history of Beauty Tech at L'Oréal.
INTERESTED ? THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
Integrated in a team of several experienced Data Engineers you will be in charge of :
- Participating in all scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective) & in the development of the product pipeline
- Testing the latest technologies and services made available by Google to improve the performance of the developed solutions
- Contributing to the product roadmap by refining the user stories, designing their strategies
- Working closely with the Product Lead and Product Owner
- Benefiting from the tech lead's knowledge and feedback to increase competence on the GCP suite
IF YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER IN DETAILS, THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD EXPECT TO DO
- Work largely independently in an already expert team and receive support from highly skilled colleagues.
- Working in agile mode on 3-week sprints
- Learn as much as you can in an environment that allows you to experiment with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Use and customize cloud components to promote serverless approaches and comply with L'Oréal IT guidelines (security, authentication, network, etc.).
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, agile and who value innovation and team spirit. We are looking for new team member, who is passionate about data and DevOp.
- Being a student in an Engineering school or equivalent
- Being fluent in English and French, written and spoken
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to have significant experience in:
- Using the following technologies: SQL, DataFlow, Terraform, Python ( BigQuery is a plus)
- Writing, versioning and maintaining programming languages used in the development of platforms
- Using and customizing cloud components
- Code versioning (GitHub)
And finally, you may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologies. As a team member, you will share your knowledge about your area of expertise and learn from your colleagues in return. We would like you to have the ability to work in our team in Agile mode, be solution-oriented and proactive.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal Means Joining a Company That
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy: a very dynamic mobility policy, significant investment in employee training, regular re-evaluation of remuneration, numerous innovative HR measures: Time Savings Account, paternity leave, Citizen Day, etc.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!
This What Happens Next…
- You will receive an answer within 2 weeks of applying.
- If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview with Fanny, our tech recruiter.
- Lastly, there will be a technical interview with your potential manager (sometimes accompanied by another team member).
If we are unable to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a prompt answer in one week with constructive feedback. We strongly value the time and energy you invest in us.
YOU WANT FURTHER INFORMATIONS?
Check These Useful Links
- Know more about BeautyTech @L'Oréal
- Know more about L'Oréal news
- L’Oréal in key figures
- Know more about CSR @L’Oréal
- Know more about L’Oréal for the Future program.