|Published||February 27, 2023|
What would I do all day?
We're growing like crazy and so is our data! Now, we want to bring our data stack to the next level. Our aim is to serve data-as-a-product to all teams and enable self-service analytics. Your job is to design, implement and maintain our data assets, enabling data-driven business decisions. This includes:
- Shape Seatti’s data stack together with our data lead, Nastassia
- Designing, building & scaling ETL pipelines and our data warehouse
- Evaluating and improving data quality and data modeling
- Implementing data governance mechanisms
- Gathering end-user reporting and analytics requirements
- Developing comprehensive dashboards and reports in Tableau
As we are still a small team in an early-stage startup, your responsibilities will naturally go beyond just data engineering. If you want, we'd love to involve you in the development of our long-term data strategy, hiring, management, and anything else you find interesting.
Who exactly are you looking for?
Good question! Generally, we know we’ve found a great match with you if you recognise yourself in most of these points:
- You are familiar with data modelling, data access, and data storage techniques
- You have a working knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- You are fluent in SQL
- You enjoy collaborating with sales, marketing, product & finance teams to figure out their analytics needs
- You are interested in answering business questions and have a product-savvy attitude
- You have strong communication skills and love to take ownership of data from end-to-end
- You are eager to constantly expand your knowledge on modern tech stacks
This position can be done both in full-time or part-time.
Even if you don’t tick all of these boxes, we would like to encourage you to apply nevertheless!
- Experience in DevOps, IaC, QA
- Data science and machine learning with Python
But what can Seatti offer me?
Unfortunately, we are not (yet) a Google, so we cannot (yet) offer you free, gluten-free Acai Bowls every day. BUT we do offer you:
- Work when and from where you want or we pay for your move to us
- Get a strong salary including company shares
- Get all the Seatti merchandise you can dream of
- Get a €20 credit every month for public transport
- Get a €67 lunch subsidy
- Get a €400 AirBnB voucher per year to work wherever you want
- Get your ideal home office equipment up to €250. You can put it together yourself!
- Amazing company retreats - previous destinations have been Lisbon, Madrid and the Bavarian Alps!
- Be part of a super fun, collaborative and motivated team
Most importantly, all the nice benefits are useless if you don't have fun at work every day. That is our top priority during this crazy journey and we would be happy to have you with us!
Our Interview Process - quick and easy
You don't need to write a long application. Just send us your CV and 3-4 sentences about yourself.
- A relaxed first 20-30 minute get-to-know-you conversation with Paula, you can get your first questions out and we'll get to know you a little better.
- Meet our Product Engineer Nastassia! Have a deep dive with Nastassia, who you'll be working most closely with, so that she can ask you more detailed questions about your role and suitability.
- Meet our wonderful CTO Moritz! This is a second deep dive where you'll be talking in more detail about the role and answer any questions you may have.
- If all goes well and we all like each other, the final step is a short interview with a couple of team members, so that you can see who you'll be working with.
P.S.: No matter where you come from, what gender you identify as, who you love, which god(s) you believe in (or not), or what you look like - we’d love to have you on board!
Join the team!
We're growing like crazy. We're having lots of fun. And we're always looking for great people. So come join our team!
We're Seatti, a remote-first startup with hubs in Munich and Berlin. We want everyone to be able to work from wherever they want!
That's why we have made it our mission to enable global companies to switch to hybrid and remote work. And that's why we're looking for you!
We're not Google (yet), so we can't offer you free açai bowls every day. BUT what we can offer you is:
- Work from wherever you want (you get a global WeWork membership), or we pay for you to move to us.
- A competitive salary and company share package.
- Come to our team outings to work AND party with the whole team.
- Get your ideal home office set up. You can design the whole set up yourself, up to €250 a year!
- Get free memberships to SwapFiets or a €20 public transport subsidy.
- Get a €67 credit every month for food delivery or groceries.
- Get a €400 AirBnB voucher every year to work from wherever you want!
- Get all the awesome Seatti merch you could ever dream of.
- Be part of a super fun, collaborative and motivated team.
Last but not least: Get a free, hand-stitched tattoo from our co-founder, Johannes!