|March 13, 2023
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Centre of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
- Implementation of a scalable, maintainable, cross-platform capable embedded software solution
- Deployment of trained neural networks into embedded environment
- Implementation and optimization of neural network post-processing algorithms for multiple hardware platforms
- Software documentation and verification by means of black-box and white-box testing
- Collaboration with our international development teams
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Software development experience in C/C++ language
- Good command of the English language
- Able to work 24 hours/week
Nice to have
- Software development skills in Python
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced colleagues in a fast-growing business unit
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions including flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
- Excellent coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office.
- Regular team building activities (e.g. board game nights, escape room, etc.)
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.