|Published||December 26, 2022|
Together with the CTO of our partner AMERIA AG we are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (m/f/d) in Heidelberg.
With its unique integrated touch-free gesture control solution, AMERIA AG is the global leader in establishing the new standard for captivating and digital customer experiences in B2B and B2C businesses. With their patented software ecosystem, the Connected Experience, AMERIA enables end-users to have unique virtual experiences, opening the door to an explorable digital parallel universe.
Start now as a Computer Vision Engineer (m/f/d) in Heidelberg and become part of a group of visionaries who are redefining the boundaries of the digital universe yet again!
- You actively support the realisation of innovative concepts for the gesture and 3D recognition and contribute in this way to further develop AMERIAs HMI interfaces
- You thoroughly review the CX Touchfree software and transfer the existing C# code base into C++
- You are responsible for the maintenance as well as the constant improvement of the gesture recognition so that e.g. touch-free swiping becomes an authentic and unforgettable experience for end users
- You share your expertise in object-oriented programming with the teams and thereby contribute to science-based excellence
- You have profound knowledge of programming in C# and C++, ideally with sensor data
- You are a specialist in object-oriented programming and have professional experience in preferably computer vision and 3D or gesture recognition
- Your first experiences with digital signage, augmented reality or game development are a plus
- You are fluent in English and at least good in German
- You have plenty of flexibility to develop your ideas and projects in an international team and get the opportunity to participate in the patent application
- You are going to be spoiled every day with healthy food by the company-exclusive cook
- Flexible working hours with a home office option and a job ticket for easy transportation to the hip innovation park
- AMERIA cares about your development, which is why there are of course professional and interdisciplinary development opportunities